Wednesday 3 May 2017

Fazer: a brand of Finnish chocolate

Fazer is a mark of chocolate, candy and pastries Finnish. It is one most large companies food-processing industry in Finland and Finn are very proud of it.


I am very greedy in particular of chocolate, it was thus unthinkable for me not to speak Fazer on my blog!

This mark was created by Karl Fazer in 1891, it was situated at first in the city center of Helsinki. Today it employs more than 10 000 people on Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, in the Baltic States, in the United Kingdom, and in Russia.

One of my preferred chocolate Fazer is the classic in the milk chocolate which is absolutely divine! There is as well a milk chocolate " London " mixed with the salty cookie and the milk chocolate "geisha " with in the middle a kind of praline, a little as the bottom of the royal in the chocolate as I really very see fit.


The mark also proposes Salmiakki, they are small licorices salted with which I dealt in one of my previous articles.

If you wish to enjoy to one of them delicious products you can find them in food shop in particular.
 
You can also find the set of chocolates, candy, cake stores … in one of the coffees of the mark, "Fazer CafĂ©". Tested those of Helsinki and Turku, that of Helsinki is much taller and you can find really all the products of stand out her and even with gifts! I also tested their hot chocolate with the whipped cream which was absolutely divine!



It's the Fazer Café in Helsinki.

Fazer also possesses bakeries and restaurants but I did not have the opportunity to test them.

If you want more information on Fazer, here is their web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment